Lifeline Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Serious Garrys Mod Roleplaying Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unik-ka Okiri (WIP. Nearly finished.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Gunrunner

Unik-ka Okiri (WIP. Nearly finished.) Empty
PostSubject: Unik-ka Okiri (WIP. Nearly finished.)   Unik-ka Okiri (WIP. Nearly finished.) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:49 pm

Unik-ka Okiri (Wind-born brothers)

Unik-ka Okiri (WIP. Nearly finished.) XdAY6Mz
The Unik-ka Okiri are those whom descend from the old Iraillas tribe which existed during the Sundermarch's control of the majority of Mandoria's territory. Once, they were a proud group of skill and number enough to harass the barbarian kingdom, becoming a name that lay on every trembling lip. However, those days are long gone.
Unik-ka Okiri (or simply "Okiri") are known for their skill on horseback. They became, and remain, a terror solely thanks to their ability to rush around the battlefield while sending a hailing of arrows upon their opponents, and eventually closing in with swords.

Mandorian conformist citizens
Spoiler:

25th Light Cavalry Brigade 'From the gust'
Spoiler:

Yuril and Wahah clan
Spoiler:

Culture
Spoiler:

Religion
Spoiler:

History
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Admin
Dominator046

Unik-ka Okiri (WIP. Nearly finished.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unik-ka Okiri (WIP. Nearly finished.)   Unik-ka Okiri (WIP. Nearly finished.) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 2:20 pm

I did a lot of talking with you through this - I need to continue reading this at some point, but I'm loving it so far.
Back to top Go down

Unik-ka Okiri (WIP. Nearly finished.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifeline Roleplay :: Dormant Topics :: Organizations-
Jump to: